What is Joints Pain?
Discomfort or soreness experienced in the areas where two or more bones meet. It can occur in different parts of the body such as knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, or wrists. The pain can vary in intensity and may be caused by factors like injuries, overuse, arthritis, inflammation, or medical conditions.
What Causes Joints Pain?
Joints pain can be caused by various factors, including:
1. Injury: Trauma or accidents can cause damage to the joints, leading to pain and discomfort.
2. Arthritis: There are different types of arthritis, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and gout, which can cause inflammation and pain in the joints.
3. Overuse: Repeated or excessive use of joints can lead to wear and tear, resulting in pain. This is common in athletes or individuals involved in repetitive physical activities.
4. Inflammation: Conditions like tendonitis, bursitis, or synovitis can cause inflammation in the joints, resulting in pain and swelling.
5. Infections: Certain infections, such as Lyme disease or viral infections, can affect the joints and cause pain.
6. Autoimmune diseases: Conditions like lupus or psoriatic arthritis can cause the immune system to attack the joints, leading to inflammation and pain.
7. Hormonal changes: Hormonal imbalances, particularly in women during menopause, can contribute to joint pain.
8. Genetics: Some individuals may be genetically predisposed to certain joint conditions, increasing their risk of experiencing joint pain.
Solutions at Skin Vector
Dr. Lana Turban MD, offers a variety of treatments to help with joints pain.
These treatments can be done individually, or multiple different options at a time for highest results.